Here is my progress on the hussif cover that I am working on. I don't know what I was thinking when I decided to do the mini cross stitches on the center patch, because that took me forever. At any rate though, I am happy with the progress.
I finished the project that I was working on for my sister. I think I made great (and unique) use out of pieces of her wedding dress. She got married on Halloween, hence the orange and black color theme. Take a look.
She collects things with skulls, so I was tickled pink when I found these orange skull beads.
I had fun working on this project! My next project will be a hussif.
Well, I finally started CQ'ing again. My sister sent me her wedding dress to make something with, so I decided that I would make something cute for her. I'm going to keep it a little bit of a secret for now, so no pictures; but, I am sure that "it" will be adored. :)