Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Too long...sooo much homework...

Sheesh! I apologize for the time gap in postings!

I haven't been able to do much in the way of sewing, quilting or fabric painting/dyeing recently. I have been completely overwhelmed with work and course work for the college classes I am taking. Who would've thought that I would be writing so much for Biology...I kind of figured it with my Psychology class, but Biology?!? Oh well, it's well worth it in the grand scheme of things.

That's it for now. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

School requires a lot of concentration - but it will be over one of these days, and then you can play and play!

Anonymous said...

Hope this comment finds you well! Try to enjoy your time in school. As Susan said someday it will be over and all the hard work will pay off. This was true for me and I tell this to my sons all the time.