Monday, December 31, 2007

What's Been Going on Lately?!?

Well, I think I finally have a free moment to post some pictures...so, here goes...

The quilt above is called "Major League". All of these blocks came from a baseball block swap done several years ago at About.com. I'm happy to say that this is no longer in my UFO pile....

The quilt pictured above is called "Bunny Hop". It was a gift for a co-worker in celebration of their new bundle of joy.

The quilt pictured above is "Helen's Hug." These blocks were put together by a group of fine and caring individuals from RCTQ. I made a call for Hug blocks for my MIL, and these people stepped up to the plate and sent in blocks. As a result of everybody's hard work, Helen received her much needed Hug.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good work! Theya re three great quilts. I like how you put the MLB quilt together.

Anonymous said...

Love the quilts. Very pretty color choices.
Sheri

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your special works of art! I especially love the "Hug" quilt for your MIL!
Susan