Saturday, December 26, 2009

It's time to open the Christmas Crackers!

Christmas Cracker opening time is here!  Boy was it fun to see all of the things that could be crammed into these paper towel tubes!

These are the contents of the cracker from Karrin!  All in a Christmas theme, which is a current theme of blocks that I am working on!


These next three pictures are the block and contents of the cracker from Nicki Lee.  I love the colors!  These will work perfectly for the next traditional round robin, Hearts, that I am going to participate in at CQI.






These next two pictures are the block and contents from Carolyn!  I love the black and red blocks!  It will be fun to come up with a series of blocks to match.





3 comments:

CarolynPhi said...

Hi Juli:

I'm so glad you like the cracker package, I had such fun putting it together for you!!!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and many blessings in the New Year!!!

Carolyn

Yoyo said...

Ohhhhhh some pretty goodies there. This looks like it was fun for all!

Annie Bee said...

What a beautiful lot of goodies that were in your Crackers.