Sunday, March 11, 2012

Saturday Thrift Store Finds + Some Other Stuff

Well, on my weekly trip to the thrift store, I found a ton of crocheted doiles and a couple of "junk" bags with trims, buttons, etc.

I also found this awesome silk jacket. Tango anyone?

The wife of a friend at work is having a baby, so I made the baby boy and his big sister each a quilt.


I found this tutorial to make these cute pincushions. In fact, I liked it so much that I had to make two. I did modify the instructions to better suit my need to get things done quickly. 


2 comments:

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

You hit the jackpot! I don't go often to the thrift stores, but I always look for laces without a lot of luck. Your quilts are so special and I'm sure the recipients were delighted!

Debbie S. said...

Jackpot is right wow what a great day thrifting. Your quilts are so cute, as are the pin cushions. Thanks for sharing your treasures.